NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM

Forum for the Northern Dragons Guild - related website is http://northerndragons.free-web-hosting.biz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
niceclaws

niceclaws

So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? Empty
PostSubject: So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?   So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 am

Like the topic says, what is your gear looking like?

If we are serious about pushing into harder instances & raids we need to have a fair idea about what the gear across the 70s is like. Once we have an idea of where people are at we should be able to sort out what we can do abour it to improve the gear across the guild.

My healing gear is good. Most of it is pvp epics with the primal mooncloth set. My plus healing is 1360 or so. Its my mana regeneration that needs work. I need spirit and MP5. On trash pulls and shorter fights its fine, but for loooooooooooooooong fights I go oom.

My shadow gear is pretty crappy, it would take some serious work to get it up the level of my healing gear. I'd rather not have to go back to dps, but will if needed.

My spec is Discipline. So far healing 5 mans has been fine. I think I'll stay disc as quite frankly - arenas (like pvp in general) turn me on.

home time Smile

peace

claws!
Back to top Go down
Lorias

Lorias

PostSubject: Re: So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?   So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm

I think we should know about PvP gear/armor got more Stamina and ressilence but it got less Spell damage and healing bonus than a PvE gear,so i suggest we get more PvE gear than PvP if we're gonna raid.

And i will donate enchant materials for any people that are going to raid Karazhan. Smile

We need a video guide for Kara since nobody here have exp for it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gearing   So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am

Been told (by a few people now) that this is about the best guide for prepping for Kara gear. Not 100% but roughly whats needed:

Druids
Feral(Bear): 415 def, 20k armor and 20% dodge. They also need points in the "Survival of the Fittest" talent or 490 def.
Feral(Cat): 2.1k ap and 25% crit. 100 Hit Rating
Balance: +600 spell dmg, 20% crit and if you can 6% hit rating.
Restoration: +1.1k to healing. 250 Mana Regen MIN

Hunters
Marksmanship: AP 1900-2100 (AotH & TSA) Crit 19-21% Hit: 4-5% HP: 7000 Pretty straight forward here, get 20% crit and you'll be fine, the AP is easy to obtain, with mixed 67-69 blues... i can't see how any hunter would have problems getting these stats...
Survival: AP 1400-1700 (AoTH) Crit 26-28% Hit: 4-5% HP: 7000 For survival there are two ways to go.. stacks on agility/Crit gear/sockets etc (MINIMUM of 650 preferably before Kara otherwise you should just gear up for marks for TA) or stacks on Crit/AP gear, either way you want high crit as that's where your dmg is coming from. (EW hunters stick with the agi gear Wink
Beast Mastery: AP 1400-1700 (AoTH) Crit: 15-17% Hit: 4-5% HP: 7000

Mages
Frost: +700 frost, ~15% crit. Talents + 80 Hit Rating
Fire: +700 fire, ~15%crit. Talents + 80 Hit Rating
Arcane: I have no idea .. suggestions?

Paladins
Holy: +1.2k to healing. 16% holy crit.
Retribution: 1.5k ap, 21% crit. 100 Hit Rating
Protection: 490 def, 13k armor, 12k health, Uncrushable 15.5ish Block / dodge / parry and +200 spell dmg.

Priests
Holy/Disc: +1.3k to healing. 300+ Mana Regen
Shadow: +700 shadow dmg with 6% to Hit Rating.

Rogues
Combat(Sword): 1350 ap, 20% crit, 200 Hit Rating
Combat(Daggers): 1350 ap, 25% crit, 200 Hit Rating
Assassination: 1325 ap, 20% crit, 220 Hit Rating
Subtlety: 1.5k ap, 22% crit, 220 Hit Rating

Shamans
Elemental: +650 spell, ~15% crit. 10% Hit + Talents
Enhancement: 1.3k ap, ~18% crit. 100 Hit rating + Talents for DW
Restoration: 1.1k to healing 140 Mana Regen

Warlocks
Affliction: +680 Spell Dmg. 80 Hit Rating + Talents
Destruction: +680 Spell Dmg, 18% crit. 100 Hit Rating
Demonology: depends on where the rest of their talents are. 650 shadow damage (if there's a viable Demo/fire build someone will have to show it to me), if they're Demo/Aff more spell damage, if they're Demo/Destro they need crit (Emar)

Warriors
Arms: 1.4k ap, 25% crit 100 Hit Rating
Fury: 1.4k ap, 25% crit 100 Hit Rating + Talents
Protection: 490 def, 13k armor, 12k health, 15% in dodge/parry/block
Back to top Go down
https://northerndragons.rpg-board.net
Lorias

Lorias

PostSubject: Re: So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?   So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Actually Markmanship Hunter only needs 1700-1850 AP in Kara with Aspect of Hawk and Trueshot Aura,i'm a Markmanship hunter so i know how much AP they need in Kara.I already got alot of Kara+Gruuls gear and some Epic gear from Badge vendor,and i got only 2002 AP with Aspect of the hawk and Trueshot Aura(with my PVE gear).

This is my hunter :

www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Lorias
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?   So where are you at gear wise & what do you need? Empty

Back to top Go down

So where are you at gear wise & what do you need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTHERN DRAGONS GUILD FORUM :: GENERAL FORUM :: Snapshots & Photos :: Raids & Instances-
Jump to: